This event is in a virtual/online event.
[ 7pm-8:30pm CDT 6pm-7:30pm MDT 5pm-6:30pm PDT ]
United StatesView on Google Maps
(443) 277-8899 (Voice)
Event Registration (if available)
Info Flyer Attachment
Learn how to practice Kidpower skills with children to have more independence, fun, and fewer problems with people! Topic include:
- Move away from trouble before it grows
- Set and respect boundaries
- Protect themselves from teasing and bullying
- Improve communication with friends, family and others
- Stay calm even when others are not
- Seek help from adults - and persist until they get it.
Day: Monday, March 20, 2023
Time: 8:00 - 9:30 PM (Eastern time)
Teacher: Kidpower International
Platform: Zoom (See sidebar for more info)
*ASDC members, Save $10 by using your personal discount code.
Email Cheri@deafchildren.org for your personal discount code