The Library Services for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing is located in the Nashville Public Library's Main Library. Any Tennessean may borrow books, media programs and equipment from us free of charge for 3 weeks! Procedures for getting and returning the materials vary depending on if you live in Nashville or in another city in Tennessee.
To borrow materials from the Library Services for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing:
- Are required to have a Nashville Public Library card to borrow items
- May pick up and return any book or media program at any branch location
Tennessee Residents living OUTSIDE of Davidson County (Nashville)...
- Must submit a Library Services for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing Application.
- May have materials sent to them and picked up from them - free of charge!
- Download "Rules for Borrowing" for further information.