TRID ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING / CONFERENCE
SCHEDULE: All times are in Eastern Standard Time
● 9:00 - 11:00 am: Business Meeting
● 11-12:30 pm Lunch (on your own obviously)
● 12:30-3:30 pm Thriving in Mental Health Interpreting with Dr. Angela Scruggs [.3 PS CEUs.Content Knowledge: Little/None]
● 4:00 - 7:00 pm Black Interpreters Matter? Show Me a Sign with Marvette St. Clair [.3 PPO CEUs. Content Knowledge: Some]
The Official Language of the Conference is ASL. If you require accommodations for the conference please request contact firstname.lastname@example.org by October 14th.
- Members: Free for members who attend the business meeting
- Early bird pricing before 10/15: $30
Registration between 10/16-11/13: $40
- Early bird Registration before 10/15: $50
Registration between 10/16-11/13: $60
- Student Registration: $10
TRID is an approved RID CMP sponsor for continuing education activities. These professional studies workshops are offered for 0.6 PS CEUS at the content knowledge level stated below the workshop title.