THE MORE YOU KNOW --The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Access to Health Care in the Current Pandemic and Post-COVID
TIME: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (CDT); 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM (EDT)
There is no charge for the session.
The session will be recorded.
CART and ASL will be provided.
Registration Link: https://www.tfaforms.com/4904090
The session will be 90 minutes in length:
· 60 minutes presentation
· 30 minutes Q&A
· Donna DeStefano, Assistant Executive Director, Tennessee Disability Coalition
· Brian Keller, Public Policy and Voting Attorney, Disability Rights Tennessee
· Martie Lafferty, Director of the Accessibility Project, Civil Rights Education and Enforcement Center
· Sherry Wilds, Assistant Legal Director and Director of Pro Bono Services & Legal Interns, Disability Rights Tennessee
· ADA General Concepts and Applicability of Tennessee’s 2020 crisis standards of care
· Lessons Learned During the Pandemic
· Your Voice is Important
· Resources on ADA and COVID-19