This is an in-person event.
East TN Children’s Hospital Rehab Center
1025 Children’s Way
Knoxville, TN 37922
This workshop is designed to enable participants to understand and fully participate in the IEP Team process. Participants will learn:
• The types of services that can be provided through “special education” services.
• The information on the Individual Education Program (IEP) document and where it goes.
• How to express parent concerns and ensure they are addressed by the IEP team.
• Understand the process to set and write Measurable Annual Goals.
• Strategies to prepare for effective participation in IEP meetings for their children and youth with disabilities.
Sponsored by: East TN Children’s Hospital Rehab CenterRegistration is required for this FREE workshop and space is limited, so call as soon as possible.
To register call: Tracy Bock at 865-690-8961, ext. 2225 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org