This is an in-person event.
Rosen Plaza Hotel
9700 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Bapin Group is excited to announce The Second International DeafBlind Expo.
This event offers the opportunity to meet people from DeafBlind communities all over the world who come together to partner, network, share information, and check out amazing products showcased by renowned vendors. You won’t want to miss your chance to attend the International DeafBlind Expo and experience all the things we will have to offer:
1) Gain a wealth of information and enjoy networking,
2) Participate in workshops,
3) Visit the exhibit booths to check out and purchase new products,
4) Enjoy skits by talented DeafBlind patrons,
5) Enjoy the Saturday night Gala with a full meal and cash bar, and
6) Socialize, party, and check out beautiful Orlando, Florida!
Registration is now available for on-line completion.
DeafBlind people who wish to attend the Expo are responsible for bringing their own SSPs and the SSPs need to be prepared to interpret. Bapin Group will NO LONGER be coordinating SSPs for this event and we will do our best to provide interpreting support ONLY during activities planned by Bapin Group. We will have interpreting and CART services available for all workshops, the exhibit hall, and the events planned by Bapin Group. We will also have limited interpreting services available for vendors who request them at their exhibit booths.