- Learn how children with hearing loss develop intelligible spoken language through audition
- Learn about the acoustic cues for speech that are available for auditory-verbal development
- Learn auditory strategies and techniques for developmental as well as remedial instruction
- Learn a basic hierarchy of auditory skills specific to phonetic level development
- Examine a variety of listening activities for varying stages of development, as well as strategies for generalization of skills
- Earn ASHA CEUs!
Presenter: Pratibha Srinivasan, Au.D., CCC-A, LSLS-Cert.AVT
Intended Audience: Teachers of the Deaf, Speech-Language Pathologists, Audiologists, Special Educators & other professionals who work with children with hearing loss.
Registration: $89 per participant Click Here to Register Now!