The Nashville Public Library Main Library and LSDHH are closed today due to an unexpected maintenance issue.
EARS is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Our mission is to provide emergency preparedness training, appropriate early warning equipment, and the coordination of emergency services for the benefit of persons who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Deaf-Blind.
Programming and community engagement are at the core of our strategy. We invest heavily in supporting the development of integrated solutions and delivering reliable tools to those who need them most.
The "EARS Consortium" is comprised of interested individuals, organizations, and agencies interested in promoting the mission of EARS. The Consortium provides the mechanism for collaboration and partnership between deaf, hard of hearing, and deaf-blind consumers and emergency responders in conjunction with the mission and goals of EARS.
The Consortium works to:
- Bring community members and emergency responders together to learn from one another
- Identify educational opportunities for consumers and emergency responders
- Pool resources for achieving a common goal
- Plan and conduct workshops (in collaboration with the Program Committee)
- Collaboratively identify funding opportunities that can be useful to the EARS programs and mission
- Help recruit volunteers to actively serve on EARS committees and in leadership positions.
Related External Resources
P.O. Box 330702
Nashville, TN 37203-7541
4th Fl., Rachel Jackson Bldg.
Nashville, TN 37243
P.O. Box 2035
Chattanooga, TN 37409-0035
111 Union Street
Greeneville, TN 37743
P.O. Box 485
Blountville, TN 37617
101 Water Street
Lewisburg, TN 37091