The Next STEP: IEP Planning and Instructionally Appropriate IEP's
This workshop is designed to enable participants to understand and fully participate in the IEP Team process. Participants will learn:
• The types of services that can be provided through “special education” services.
• The information on the Individual Education Program (IEP) document and where it goes.
• How to express parent concerns and ensure they are addressed by the IEP team.
• Understand the process to set and write Measurable Annual Goals.
• Strategies to prepare for effective participation in IEP meetings for their children and youth with disabilities.
Sponsored by: East TN Children’s Hospital Rehab Center
Registration is required for this FREE workshop and space is limited, so call as soon as possible.
To register call: Tracy Bock at 865-690-8961, ext. 2225 or via email at email@example.com