This is an in-person event.
Nashville Airport Marriott
600 Marriott Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Tennessee Disability MegaConference - 13th Annual convention
Thursday & Friday - May 21-22, 2015
- World-class Keynote Speaker Ron Suskind
- Interactive Workshops and Educational Sessions
- Exhibits of Disability Products, Services and Self-advocate Entrepreneurs
- Plenary performance by Company d
- Wednesday Pre-conference - CapABILITY Career Expo, free, open to the public, 3:00-7:30 pm, Salons D-H
- Wednesday Night Pre-conference Awards Banquet - $50 pre-registration required, 6:00 pm, Capitol Ballroom
- Thursday Night Dance - Free admission, open to the public, 7:30-10:30 pm, Cumberland Ballroom
The Tennessee Disability MegaConference is Tennessee’s largest disability-specific conference for individuals with disabilities, families, and professionals. At the conference, people share the latest information and innovations on many topics including housing, employment, education, health care, recreation and leisure, mental health, and others. Continuing education credits are offered in many categories. People attending make new friends and important connections as everyone works together to encourage the full participation of all people with disabilities in their own lives!