Tennessee Disability Pathfinder Training
Tennessee Disability Pathfinder, South Central Tennessee Regional Council on Children & Youth, Maury County Public Health Department would like to invite you to our Community Education Series training about Early Childhood Support Services!
What: The following organizations will share important information about the services they provide to assist children with disabilities and their families:
- Tennessee Commission on Children & Youth
- Tennessee Early Intervention System
- Tennessee Disability Pathfinder
- Tennessee Deaf-Blind Project
- Tennessee Department of Health, Children Special Services
- Family Voices on Tennessee
Where: Maury County Public Health Department
1909 Hampshire Pike
When: Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
RSVP: Please click http://vkc.mc.vanderbilt.edu/events/4513 to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please see attached flyer for more details. If you have any questions, please contact Megan Hart at (615) 875-5082 or firstname.lastname@example.org