- Learn how to plan effective auditory activities that make up a session.
- Learn how to use a conversational approach in your activities.
- Learn how to achieve multiple objectives with a single activity.
- Learn how to set up auditory routines to focus on listening and spoken language.
- Learn how to use different types of activities for different auditory objectives.
- Earn ASHA CEUs!
Presenter: Pratibha Srinivasan, Au.D., CCC-A, LSLS-Cert.AVT
Intended Audience: Teachers of the Deaf, Speech-Language Pathologists, Audiologists, Special Educators & other professionals who work with children with hearing loss.
Registration: $89 per participant Click Here to Register Now! (http://smart-ears.com/workshops/act/acreg.php)