The Guide “Using Signing Time with Children in Speech and Language Therapy” provides useful information about how parents and therapists can use Signing Time to support the development of important language and social skills of children with a variety of speech and language disorders. The full guide includes the following sections:
- What is a Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) or Speech Therapist?
- What is a Speech and Language Disorder?
- Common Challenges for Children with Speech and Language Disorders
- How Signing Helps Children with Speech and Language Disorders
- How to Use Signing in Speech and Language Therapy
- Helping Parents Support Therapy at Home
- What is Signing Time?
- Success Stories