The Guide “Enhancing Literacy Instruction Using Signing Time” provides useful information about how teachers and parents can use Signing Time to help children learn to read. The full guide includes the following sections:
- Components of Effective Literacy Instruction
- Addressing Learning Styles
- Enhancing Literacy with Sign Language
- What is Signing Time?
- How Can Signing Time Help?
- Using Signing Time with Different Age Groups
- Tips for Teachers, Parents and Librarians
- Sample Lesson Plan: Zoo Animals
- Success Stories
Salt Lake City, UT: Two Little Hands Productions, 20--?