Tax Day at BridgesWEST
This is an in-person event.
2655 Union Avenue Ext.
Memphis, TN 38112
The United Way of the Mid-South is offering extended free tax preparation assistance for individuals or families with amended returns, current year and prior year(s) return(s). We are hosting our own Tax Day at BridgesWEST ASL interpreters will be available to serve the Deaf and hard of hearing communities.
Things to bring:
- Photo I.D., if filing jointly the spouse's Photo I.D. is also required.
- Social Security cards and birth date, if filing jointly or claiming dependents, social security cards for spouse and dependents must be provided.
- All W-2's, 1099's, and info on other income.
- Info for all deductions and credits
- Total paid to daycare and facility's tax I.D. number.
- Health Insurance 1095 forms.
- Account information for direct deposit.
- If married and filing jointly, both spouses must be present.
If you have any questions, need assistance making an appointment, or require additional information of any kind, please contact:
Mary Kathryn Jackson at
901.612.3416 (video phone)