Service Animals, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Public Transportation
September 4, 2020
1:30–2:30 pm Central/2:30–3:30 pm Eastern
Donna DeStefano, Tennessee Disability Coalition
Brian Keller, Disability Rights Tennessee
Stacie Price, Disability Rights Tennessee
Session will cover:
• Definition of Service Animals in the ADA and Public Transportation
• Service Animals Must Be Under Control
• Inquiries, Exclusions, Charges, and Other Specific Rules Related to Service Animals
• Relationship of ADA to Other Laws
• State Laws
• Proposed Legislation in Tennessee
The session will be conducted via the Zoom Webinar Platform. CART services provided.
Contact Donna DeStefano at email@example.com with any questions or accommodation needs.
Meeting Information to Follow SOON!