TENNESSEE DEAF-BLIND PROJECT
Tennessee Deaf-Blind Project (TNDB) is a federally funded program that provides families, educators, and other professionals with information and training to help improve outcomes for individuals, from birth through age 21, who have a combined hearing and vision loss. Anyone can refer an individual to TNDB.
- To improve academic achievement and functional outcomes for children who are deaf-blind
- To help families advocate on behalf of their children to reach their full potential for independent living
- To improve postsecondary outcomes for children who are deaf-blind
- To collaborate with state and local providers
- To collect and disseminate child find data