Summer Family Learning Events
Designed for the ENTIRE FAMILY! Memories that will last a life time!
Who: All families with children (0-21) years who are deaf/hard of hearing, deafblind, or deaf plus and their siblings, grandparents, etc.
What: Parent Sessions - Transition Topics - Literacy - Technology - Communication (ASL / LSL) - Deaf Adult Panel - Student Activities - Crafts - SibShop - Recreation K- 12 grades- Family Fun - Parent-to-Parent - Social Opportunities - visit the Tennessee Schools for the Deaf campus' -
Cost: $5.00 per person ($20.00 max per family) Scholarships Are Available
• Everyone gets a T-shirt
• All meals
• Child care
Family Learning Weekend - traditional
May 31, June 1 & 2 - TSD in Knoxville, TN
Statewide Family Learning Days:
• Friday, June 14th - WTSD in Jackson, TN
• Saturday, June 15th - DeafConnect in Memphis, TN
• Saturday, June 22nd - TSDN in Nashville, TN
• Saturday, July 13th - Partnership in Chattanooga, TN
• Saturday, July 20th - Frontier in Johnson City, TN