NEW! We have added a NEW SECTION to the Library Services for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing website for Employment Opportunities available to people who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind, or in related professions (e.g. interpreters, teachers, SSPs, etc.) Please click on the link to learn more!
LOCATION OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES on the website:
Scroll over "Connect" in the header on the website and you will find two options:
(1) to view "Employment Opportunities" that have been posted and
(2) to "Add a Job" that you want to post
HOW TO "ADD A JOB"
- "Login" to the LSDHH website!
- If you have not registered, then you will need to "Register" for a login. (You will need access to your email to click on the link we will send you to set your own Password. (You only need to Register once.)
After you Login, you will then have the option to:
a. Add a Job
- After you have completed the job posting form, click on "Submit"
The posting will then be sent to an LSDHH staff person for review and then posting. (This is usually done within 24 hours during the work week.)
You will also be able to...
- Add or Edit an event that you have posted in the Statewide Event Calendar
- Add or Edit a listing in the TN Directory of Services for People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
We encourage organizations, schools, businesses, and others to start advertising your job openings, FREE of charge, on the website!