The Library Services for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing is partially re-opening on Monday, June 8, 2020! Here is what you need to know....
- We are resuming normal operating hours:
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (CDT) / 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM (EDT), Monday - Friday
- By telephone: (615) 862-5750 (voice) or (615) 290-5211 (vp) to ask questions, order materials, request a "pick up" of materials by UPS, and receive help
- Email: email@example.com
APPLY FOR A LIBRARY CARD!
- Download the LSDHH Library Card application on the website: https://tndeaflibrary.nashville.gov
- Scroll down to the "Help Center" and click on "LSDHH Application" on the left side of your computer screen
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on either the "LSDHH Application" and "Rules for Borrowing"
- Download the application and complete it.
- Email or Fax the application along with a copy of your current driver's license (the address on the application and license must match) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: (615) 862-5804.
HOW TO BORROW MATERIALS:
- We have expanded our online digital resources through the Nashville Public Library! You MUST FIRST have a library card!
Search on OverDrive for "Sign Language Videos" for more than 100 children's stories signed in ASL or your favorite book. If you cannot find it, let us know and we will see if it is available for purchase.
- If you live OUTSIDE of Davidson County: we will ship materials to you - FREE of CHARGE!
- If you live INSIDE Davidson County: Curbside Pick-up will be available at the following locations: Main Library, Bellevue, Bordeaux, Edmondson Pike, Green Hills, Hermitage, Madison, and Southeast Branches. You must FIRST PLACE A HOLD ON THE ITEM(S) YOU WISH TO BORROW and specify the pick up location.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU MORE FULLY, SOON!